Sunday, June 21, 2009

Module 4

How can technology be used most effectively to support and assess student learning?

When they are using technology, expecially the internet, they are given so much more information than we can give to them. I think that getting information from different sources gives them more a variety of information and also teaches them that they can do this with problems/questions in their own life.  

I also think that technology reaches more learning styles. Kinesthetic learners and visual learners will love the presentations more than a lecture. 

I think that we need to be patient with trial and error. We need to make sure that as they make mistakes we make positive comments about it so that they continue to try and improve. I also think that we should give them resources to look for tutorials, etc, so that they can get better. These are things that help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment